- The ability to add video, images and rich media accompanied by text within the survey introduction.
- The ability to make questions mandatory or non-mandatory.
- The ability to add a note to a question.
- The ability to add survey section headings
- The ability to create individual survey pages
- The ability to apply skip logic to a range of question responses.
- The ability for participants to save and return to complete their survey
- The ability to choose from a range of question types including:
- Essay Questions
- Single Line Questions
- Dropdown Questions
- Radio Button Single Choice Questions
- Check Box Multiple Choice Questions
- Likert Questions
- Ranking Scale Questions
- Date Selection
- Number Questions
- File Upload Function
- Location Selection
- Email Address
- The capacity to input hard copy survey data.
- The capacity to permit anonymous/unverified participation.
- The capacity to filter survey results through filtering and cross analysis, and to undertake analysis of qualitative survey feedback through the EngagementHQ comment analysis function
- The ability to add a completion/thank you note to the survey including links, for example, to other engagement tools in use within the engagement project.
- The ability to send an automated copy of a participant’s completed survey to the participant for their own record.
- The ability to use the survey as a form to capture for example RSVPs with the capacity to automatically direct the completed form or survey to multiple Council/staff email addresses.
What are the key capabilities of eHQ survey?
Is survey the most widely used tool?
Yes, it is.